Algae Guard Cleans Condensate Pans For You
EPA Registered # 59682-1
Algae Guard is a time-release± biocide effective against the growth of fungi, mildew, slime, algae, and odor causing bacteria*
Condensate water from evaporator coils is often mixed with dust, dander, and other debris, which end up in the drain pan. The collection pan is also a breeding ground for fungi, algae, and other unpleasant accumulations. Deposits and growth build up in the pan, and flow into the drain line, creating clogging, pooling, foul odors, and overflows that lead to costly repairs.
Algae Guard strips work continually to keep pans and drain lines clean.
- Water activated: Algae Guard strips release a proprietary biocide formulation in the presence of water.
- Continual Cleaning Action: Algae Guard strips keep pans clean and prevent buildup.
- Stops unexpected overflows: Algae Guard prevents clogging.
- Non-dissolving: Our quat strip remains the same size and leaves no residue.
- Long lasting: Each strip lasts 3 or 6 months, dependent on size.
- Eliminates odors: Algae Guard prevents buildup that causes odors.
- Inhibits Corrosion: Our product prevents corrosion that destroys pans.
- Non-volatile:: Algae Guard will not travel through the air stream.
Algae Guard is a non-dissolving quat block that houses cleaners in its pores.
When water contacts the Algae Guard strip, it releases those cleaners. It is a preventative solution that inhibits microbial growth, prevents buildup, eliminates odors, and keeps water flowing freely. Plus, Algae Guard helps slow the corrosive effects of harsh chemicals.