The Green Way to Keep Drain Pans Clean
PanGuard is a time-release condensate drain pan cleaner that's also safe for the environment.
- Water activated- PanGuard slowly releases cleaning agents in the presence of water
- Continual Cleaning Action, PanGuard keeps pans clean and prevents buildup in drain lines
- Stops unexpected overflows
- Non-dissolving -- PanGuard does not dissolve or leave residue behind
- Long lasting cleaning power, sized by tonnage (3 or 6 month coverage)
- Eliminates odors, for better air quality
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Non-volatile; will not travel through air stream
The action takes place in our secret non-dissolving polymer core where thousands of tiny pores hold the cleansers. In the presence of water, PanGuard time releases these cleansers and wetting agents to keep dirt in suspension. The result is a drain pan that is guaranteed clean for up to six months.
PanGuard remains the same size and weight in water. It's non-dissolving and won't shrink. The bright green fabric also makes it easy to see when it's time for replacement
PanGuard is certified Green with the following attributes
- Causes no ozone depletion.
- Reduces six-fold the impact on earth’s natural resources.
- Contains no environmentally harmful substances.
- Reduces the use of operational maintenance labor.
- Complies with substantial additional restrictions on ingredients, packaging and oxidizing/flammability requirements.
PanGuard is for use in drain pans of:
- Air Conditioners
- Ice Machines
- Overhead Air Units**
- Shoe Baths
Use it in any AC unit anywhere! PanGuard can be used in refrigeration units and ice machines where placement does not allow drainage into food or food contact surfaces.
There are obvious reasons for the superior performance of PanGuard over the other products. It’s timed-release formulation puts it head and shoulders over other products – and improvements do not stop there.
Our superior cleaning agents
make PanGuard your best buy.
Bright green knit enclosure lets water pass through to contact all of the surfaces.
Non-dissolving polymer core with:
- Superior cleaning agents
- Dispersants to break up and
- Wetting agents to penetrate deposits
- Corrosion inhibitor to protect galvanizing
A blending of wetting agents, surfactants, detergents, and our exclusive corrosion inhibitor.
PanGuard Physical Characteristics
- Slim strip design releases cleansers over a greater expanse of the pan surface, allowing the condensate to carry the cleaners into the entire pan, not just a small area
- Flexible polymer aids in placement of the product into hard to reach places
- Retains a constant weight in water, so it won’t float away
- Water permeable fabric enclosure helps keep the product intact and visible for easy removal
- Leaves no chemical residue in the pan
- Engineered for all sizes of air conditioning pans
PanGuard ingredients are not volatile and will not travel through the air stream.