The trusted name in Drain Pan Restoration
Pancrete has been restoring drain pans for over 20 years.
HVAC and air conditioning equipment are expensive but necessary for industrial and commercial buildings. Pancrete used along with our vertical resurfacing solution V570, can resurface HVAC metals, saving thousands compared to the cost of replacement
Pancrete: the Pan in a Can
Resurfaces the existing drain pan
Adds years to a viable unit.
Pours over the old pan
Pancrete is a permanent fix.
Pancrete puts a stop to damaging leaks.
It is also water repellant and submersible
Pancrete is the perfect material for damp drain pan environments.
Resistant to harsh chemicals
Forms a smooth cleanable surface
Resists growth and buildup in the pan
Plus, Pancrete is easy to apply, and downtime is limited. Put the unit back into service in just 4-6 hours.
Pancrete forms an entirely new surface that's stronger than the original. There are drain pans that were resurfaced 20 years ago, that are still in use, and completely functional today.
Pancrete covers the rotted, pitted pan,
making a smooth enamel surface that can
stand up to harsh coil cleaners.
Use with V570 (vertical surfaces) for
complete restoration and added protection.
Protect your investments before problems start
Pancrete is better and lasts longer than the
factory installed pan. Take the initiative, use
Pancrete before corrosion starts. Being
pro-active is the best policy to prevent pan
damage and nightmare scenarios, like leaks
in sensitive areas.
Ready to refurbish your drain pan? Contact Us to be connected with a distributor.
For a full restoration, use V570 to coat curved and vertical surfaces.
Pancrete Technical Data
Pancrete is a high performance,
corrosion proof product with high
adhesion to metal and plastic
surfaces. Resists corrosion on
aluminum, galvanized, copper and
- Stops pan leaks
- Automatic pan leveling
- Not affected by coil cleaners
- Ensures long life to new pans
- Strengthens your pan
- HMIS: 0-0-0
- Boiling Point: NIA
- Specific Gravity (water=1): 1.2
- Vapor Pressure (MM HG): 17mm @ 20’C
- Material V.O.C: 1 Ib/gal (62 g/L)
- Coating V.O.C: 1 Ib/gal (64 g/L)
- Vapor Density (AIR=1): Heavier than air
- Evaporation Rate (Water=1): Slower than ether
- Solubility in Water: Infinitely soluble
- %Volatile (by wgt): 94%
- Appearance and Odor: Blue or Black
- Ammonia Odor
- Respiratory Protection: None required if good ventilation is maintained. Otherwise use NIOSH approved respirator designed to
- remove particles.
- Ventilation: Local exhaust needed at point of release to maintain exposure below TLV.
- Eye Protection: Chemical splash goggles recommended to avoid eye contact.
- Protective Gloves: Rubber gloves.